Membership in the SRA, beginning with those either joining or renewing after November 1, 2010, is annual, and renews on the member's anniversary date. Members receive online access to the Journal of Research on Adolescence (JRA) as a member benefit. Members begin receiving access to the JRA following membership dues payments. Renewing membership prior to expiration will avoid lapse in access of the publication.
Who can join SRA?
The Society for Research on Adolescence (SRA) includes professionals and graduate students in psychology, human development, family studies, education, public policy, sociology, social work, psychiatry, pediatrics, public health, and many other areas. If you are conducting research on adolescence, you cannot gain better professional contacts and information than through SRA.
Membership is open to any individual or professional who has contributed to, is interested in or has furthered research in adolescent development. Students enrolled in undergraduate or graduate study qualify for student membership. SRA accepts credit card payments online from Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Checks and money orders are accepted, accompanied by a completed membership form.
All members receive online access to current and archived issues of Journal of Research on Adolescence (JRA). Also included with membership is:
- Networking through SRA's Blogs, the Biennial Meeting and the online membership directory
- Online access to the new Teachers' Corner, which provides members with news and resources
- E-TOC JRA alerts when a new publication is available online
- Access to the online SRA Blogs, which shares news, ideas and resources
- Reduced rates for the Biennial Meeting
- Member discounts for two-year regular memberships and developing international countries
NOTE: SRA does not offer membership refunds.
Please direct all membership related inquiries to SRA membership at email@example.com.